questions from the mind of a han-burger, filled with deep considerations and profoundly logical queries...

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

if i eat 200...

...Goldfish Baked Snack Crackers, will I turn orange? should i have stopped eating goldfish 30 minutes ago? If I go exercise for 30 minutes, will it burn off the 560 calories i have consumed by eating these goldfish? Why is it that I can keep eating goldfish without feeling bad, when everything else that I eat a lot of makes me sick? Is it a marketing device, designed to cause thousands of helpless Americans to consume vast quantities of Goldfish? Why do some Goldfish have eyes, and others don't?

I question, therefore I... question...

7 Comments:

Blogger jess said...

han. you should probably stop. you will turn orange.

8:23 AM

 
Blogger Hannah Elizabeth said...

mmmm.... pumpkin pie... good pic, jess...

11:11 AM

 
Blogger jess said...

well here I am waiting for another post. Nothin

7:08 AM

 
Blogger jess said...

ok you're fired from the blogosphere... too long since a post

1:31 PM

 
Blogger Annie Peterson said...

AH! I love Goldfish. I have exactly this problem...they are my weakness. :( (along with ice cream, cookie dough, etc.)

5:19 PM

 
Blogger lindsey brooke said...

i never knew about this blog. but i think you should start it back up again. i like it the bestest. :) love, linds 10.18.10

9:02 PM

 
Blogger John Peter said...

couldnt help but be the oddest person ever to randomly comment after 6 years but I must say there is some truth to your question regarding goldfish. After all, the magic school bus said it's possible. check this out:
http://www.ovguide.com/tv_episode/the-magic-school-bus-season-4-episode-6-goes-cellular-45325#
-john allen

10:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home